Written on: 30/11/2010
I bought this product over a year ago. I was working fine until today when the internal wires at the base overheated despite it having a cut off switch and burnt a few small holes in my floor. Luckily it wasn't on carpet as I reckon a major fire would have started.
As rated by real users
"Excellent alternative to oil" Read More
"Good value for money" Read More
"Expensive Ignition Batteries" Read More
"Inset stove - Disappointingly ..." Read More
"Superb Delonghi Radiator" Read More