Emma Roy, Edinburgh Review

Guest's review of Emma Roy, Edinburgh

“I had my appointment at Emma Roy bridal in Edinburgh...”

Written on: 29/11/2010

I had my appointment at Emma Roy bridal in Edinburgh as I had requested a specific dress in a small size. After travelling from Glasgow, my first visit was great and the lady who attended to me, Kirsty, was very helpful. I liked the dress so much that I went back a few weeks later to try the dress on again. Kirsty remembered everything about me from before. The welcome and service we received was fantastic! All the girls gave excellent advice and nothing was a bother for them. After I had decided that that was the dress for me, my mum, god mother and I were treated to two glasses of bubbly each! They really made the day special and we ended up staying in the shop for about 2 hours - the buzz about the place was great and it gives you the chance to chat to other brides too. The staff were really accommodating with ordering the dress. I cannot recommend Emma Roy enough (especially Kirsty, Debbie and Lorraine). Well done girls.