Will Echo - Fragile Review

From 1 review

Guest's review of Will Echo - Fragile

Will Echo - Fragile

“I had the enlightening experience of discovering this...”

Written on: 29/11/2010

I had the enlightening experience of discovering this talented singer-songwriter on internet radio where his radio friendly style of song-writing immediately jumped out at me. It was refreshing to hear something new and different rather than another Jack Johnson or Jason Mraz clone. Will has an outstanding, intimate style of vocal delivery that sits comfortably from the moment you hear him. I would describe Wills style as singer-songwriter come Folk/Rock and if this is your bag then you've got to check this one out. I found a link to buy "Fragile" from CDBaby on his Reverbnation website http://www.reverbnation.com/willecho but ended up purchasing it direct from Will using a Paypal button on his willecho.com site. The shrink-wrapped product arrived within days, delivered free of charge! There are so many good songs on this album. To pick out a few highlights; "The Horse You've Gotta Ride", "I'll Call You From The USA" and "Let's Kiss" are worth the price of the CD. Fantastic stuff - watch for Will in the future, I've got a feeling he's going to be the one to watch. I'd definitely recommend this album.