Ministry of Ink Telford Review

From 1 review

Adrian Hall's review of Ministry of Ink Telford

Ministry of Ink Telford

“I recently decided that i was going to get a tattoo. I...”

Written on: 28/11/2010 by Adrian Hall (2 reviews written)

I recently decided that i was going to get a tattoo. I spent some time researching what tattoo i was going to have and an idea of where. All i needed was a studio to visit, i came across www.ministry-of-ink.co.uk a tattoo studio local to myself in Telford. I called and spoke with guys that run it, they suggested that i go down for a chat. They were extremely helpful and by the end of the consultation i had agreed on colour, size and the place that i was going to have my tattoo. I returned to Ministry of Ink later that week having booked in for late Thursday night. As this is my first tattoo I expected it to hurt however the pain was no where near as bad as i had been told it was going to be. Matthew and Dean at Ministry were very good, the finished product is far better than i expected and using their advice my tattoo healed properly and looks amazing! I reccomend Ministry of Ink to anyone looking for a tattoo in the Telford area. I am more than pleases with my first one!

Ps; Anyone having a tattoo, use Bepanthen after. Ministry advised that i used this on my healing tattoo and it worked wonders.