Woolworths - www.woolworths.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Woolworths - www.woolworths.co.uk

“Ordered on the 21st Of November 2010 via there...”

Written on: 27/11/2010

Ordered on the 21st Of November 2010 via there website, went to track my order today and to my horror nothing was showing, phoned them as the Money had left my Paypal account, was told they have no recollection of my order but have had my money (£36 plus p&p, was told that they were going to investigate, but I have put in a claim with paypal as this is just totally obserd. I have always shopped online and have never encountered this before ever! They asked me for my account number for very.co.uk ???? I asked if they were in partnership with Very and they said yes, very confused now and I should have known better really giving how they ripped people off when Woolworths went into liquidation! DO NOT use them as you will be in for lots of time wasting on phone calls and emails stick to Argos & Amazon! looks like i may be in for a long wait for my refund!

• Toys £36