PC Specialist www.pcspecialist.co.uk Review

Guest's review of PC Specialist www.pcspecialist.co.uk

“I would use this company again if they consider...”

Written on: 27/11/2010

I would use this company again if they consider changing the delivery company they use.

DHL were not helpful at all and also caused the delivery to be late by 3 days. DHL also caused me to miss 2 and half days at work, time that I will not be able to get back.

PC Specialist Ltd would have received a full five stars if as I mention before change the delivery company they use and also have their helpline opening hours based on out of office times eg. 11am-7pm. Also opening longer on Saturdays would be a plus.

PC Specialist Ltd kept be informed all the time on the progress of where my PC is and gave good estimates on how long it would be before I received the PC.

I would used them again but I would only recommend them to someone who is Tech Savvy as someone who is isn't may be slightly overwhelmed but the technical terms used.

• PC and Monitor £1500

• Up to a week late

Oloonat's Comment

Written on: 27/11/2010

I agree with the comments about DHL in this review. I missed my delivery on Thursday and used the online rebooking facility for a Monday delivery. DHL tried to deliver on Friday anyway. So I called them them to rebook for a Monday delivery which finally worked. I though DHL were meant to be amongst the best in the business? Good review and feedback.