Lipotrim Review

Guest's review of Lipotrim

Lipotrim

“Absolutely Brilliant. I just start my second round...”

Written on: 26/11/2010

Absolutely Brilliant. I just start my second round with Lipotrim Diet. First was last year when i lost 3 stone in 6 weeks!

From the beggining : Hi, my name is Martha, i'm 28 years old 5'6" and my weight was 13stone now i'm 10stone. I'm/was the biggest fan of Chips with mayonaise and all junk food you could imagine. I was very shy person and very fat too. My first experience with Lipotrim starts when i starts hate myself for being and look like a pig and eating everything what's move and include a fat. I did try many diet but never could be enought patience to wait for results. Lipotrim is THE FASTES Diet i discover and its not only good for your health but also for THAT dream slim model figure everyone female want to.

Lipotrim is a Diet for EVERYONE but you must wanted to loose the weight and not give up. Water is the main thing you need to drink while being on this diet as it cheating your gut and "telling" you are full. First week is very easy/weird and you don't think about eating only about how amazing is to drink and not feeling hungry. Second week is a bit different because your thinking about food in different way suddenly you plan what to eat and how to stay healty + eat your favourite things hmmm "maybe with Chips i will have plenty vegetables and instead of sweet drink i will have a pint of water?!" etc You think healthy. Lipotrim Diet is olso detox for your fat body but also a bomb of witamins and minerals all humans need or actually deserved after poising it for years being on a Chips diet..anyway.This is not like other diet. If you want to loose quick the weight Lipotrim is the Best solution but if you want to stay slim forever you will have to be on a diet forever :) No more junk food no more sweets no more bread! Cereal on breakfast, Healthy meal no later then 6pm and that's it + of course plenty of water between to fill up your stomake. Our body weight/shape/size depend of food we eat and life style we have. I'm second time on this amazing diet not too loose the weight as i think i look perfect but to top up myself with witamins and detox my body. And i will be doing that for a week every year. I LOVE LIPOTRIM DIET!

After Lipotrim Diet the main thing is to not come back to old habbits what make you start this Diet! You are boos of your body and "my" boss telling me i Love to be slim all the time. Lipotrim is like a personal coach in each sachet who "exercise" your fat while you are drinking water.

Nobody say it will be easy.