The Pet Express - www.thepetexpress.co.uk Review

VonnieC's review of The Pet Express - www.thepetexpress.co.uk

“I ordered some pet food and a toy. I paid for the...”

Written on: 26/11/2010 by VonnieC (2 reviews written)

I ordered some pet food and a toy. I paid for the order then waited. The next day I received an email to say my order had shipped, then I received another email to say my order had been refunded, then I had another email to say that the toy was out of stock. I wasn't overly impressed, I would have liked the option to choose something else, now if I want to order another toy I will have to pay for the p & p, fortunately I did the get P & P free on the original order and they didn't pass this charge on after refunding my money for the toy. The pet food should have been delivered to my work address but was dumped on my doorstep when I got home, the delivery was on time but just not to the right place. I will probably use someone else next time, this was my first order and from looking at the other reviews I think I will stear clear of Pet Express, looks like I got away lightly!

• Pet food and toy