Optiplan - www.optiplankitchens.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Optiplan - www.optiplankitchens.co.uk

“We chose Optiplan in Camberley because they were...”

Written on: 24/11/2010

We chose Optiplan in Camberley because they were attentive, but never pushy, and gave us confidence that they knew what they were doing and would deliver what they promised. And they did! They also quoted a competetive and firm price which they honoured.

We are really busy, not at home much, and wanted a service which didn't ask too much of us. Optiplan nominated the builder, who was great. He organised the structural work (including the Council Building Control approval etc), plastering, plumbing, electrics, tiling etc. I saw him only when he came to measure up and at the end when I settled up. Apart from the odd phone call, all I had to do was come home each day and see the progress that had been made. Altogether it took about three weeks, including removing a wall and installing steel beams. There was the odd little snag, as you would expect, but nothing serious and always dealt with promptly. We were never without power or water - so it was easy to stay in the house.

We now have a lovely new kitchen and are really enjoying it. One day I scratched one of the doors unintentionally - Optiplan replaced it free of charge and made a couple of modifications so it wouldn't happen again.

In summary, they did what they said they would do, when they said they would do it, and for the price they quoted. And the builder? Well he is coming back next week to rewire the house and renew the bathroom.