Motocaddy S1 Review

Guest's review of Motocaddy S1

Motocaddy S1

“Reading other reviews on the S1 I think that the...”

Written on: 23/11/2010

Reading other reviews on the S1 I think that the owners are a bit rough on their trolley.I have had mine for 2 years and play at least twice a week and have had no trouble.SDtill same battery and axle. Maybe the thing is to look afterit

Guest's Comment

Written on: 13/07/2011

I agree. I have had my Motocaddy S1 for two and a half years and have had absolutely no problems at all although I think the 18 hole battery is just about coming to the end of its life. I previously had an MGI and had all sorts of problems. When I contacted Motocaddy with a query about changing to a lithium battery the response from UK was swift, courteous and extremely helpful. I couldn't be happier. One small thing is that you do have to be careful when selecting a club from your bag not to accidently push the red go button or you may find yourself chasing your buggy down the fairway.