PODSTA - Softgrip iPhone Holder Review

From 1 review

Guest's review of PODSTA - Softgrip iPhone Holder

PODSTA - Softgrip iPhone Holder

“I recently purchased a new product called PODSTA for...”

Written on: 22/11/2010

I recently purchased a new product called PODSTA for my iPhone 3GS. I needed a way of holding my phone while I was using it in bed - either browsing the internet or watching movies. Holding my iPhone or trying to balance it was almost impossible and other stands I had seen needed a flat 'hard' surface to work. No so with PODSTA - is is made of a soft and light material the company calls 'SoftGrip'! This grips the iPhone (with my protective skin too!) and makes it easy to stand it on a sift surface, but it works just as well on hard surfaces and now I use it all the time! I even use PODSTA when holding my device because somehow it just makes it easier. The website is great, simple to navigate and includes a video that shows exactly what PODSTA is and what it does. I love it and have now bought one for my brother for Xmas - a blue one in fact. PODSTA is available in different colours too. I highly recommend that if you have an iPhone or iPod Touch (because YES it works with both), then you need a PODSTA, its brilliant!