KFC Review

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Guest's review of KFC

“I dine here weekly after swimming with my children...”

Written on: 22/11/2010

I dine here weekly after swimming with my children just down the road. When I came in, there were only a few people in front and these got served quickly, but I didnt know what we wanted yet so it didn't really matter that much. I got to the counter and the server gave me a really big smile, and since she realised I didn't know what I wanted, she passed me a voucher for a 10pc bargain bucket (10pc chicken & 4 regular fries) for 8.99 (cheaper than an 8pc) and told me that if I wanted that I could add a bottle of pop or large side on for an extra 99p which I thought was really good value. I chose this bucket and a bottle of pop, saved myself a couple of quid and was very happy with the suggestions made by my server to suit my meal.

The bucket was packed up quickly, however they were down one piece of chicken and asked if I would rather have 2 mini breast fillet instead so that I wouldnt have to wait - Ive never tried the minis before but they were delicious. I got my order really quickly and she even asked me if I wanted any ice or if I would like her help to take it over.

The restaurant was really clean - I saw my server cleaning up as I approached the store and was really happy with her thoroughness, using a fresh bit of bloo roll on each table and a generous spray of what I think was anti bac. Only downside is that the toilets and system is a bit outdated, but with the quality of service there really isnt much I can complain about!

Brilliant end to a lovely day

• Over £25

Average cost per head

• Once a week

How often do you eat here?

• Suits all