Affordable Mobiles - www.affordablemobiles.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Affordable Mobiles - www.affordablemobiles.co.uk

“I ordered my HTC Legend on the Sunday night and...”

Written on: 21/11/2010

I ordered my HTC Legend on the Sunday night and received it on the following Tuesday. I had problems connecting to the network provider but the lady was really helpful, even calling be back on Saturday evening after she'd been sorting it out with the network provider.

Later I found the phone to be faulty, and after the initial "You need to take it up with HTC..."/"No I don't; my contract is with you..." standard conversation they agreed to replace the handset - the new one turned up within 48 hours.

Recently I broke the screen on the phone, I e-mailed them to ask them to let me have confirmation of the change of phone for an insurance claim, and received a reply within 10 minutes.

• Mobile phone £20/month

Visit affordablemobiles.co.uk

Red97's Comment

Written on: 31/03/2011

I found this review very helpful because...the reviewer had problems which were then resolved and so it is reassuring that if problems occur we will be able to get them resolved. Thank you

affordablemobiles.co.uk