Dogsey www.dogsey.com Review

Guest's review of Dogsey www.dogsey.com

“What a fantastic site! Out of all the forums I visit...”

Written on: 20/11/2010

What a fantastic site! Out of all the forums I visit this one is the best by far. Packed with useful information and there's always help if needed. Well laid out, well moderated and very friendly. The negative comments on here must be from banned members who are dealt with swifty to keep the site free from trouble makers and trolls.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 16/06/2011

Hello Azz,

Thank you for your uinbiased review...pfffftttt!!!!!!

Well moderated? Not quite. Heavily censored more like.....unless you're agreeing with the clique. The moderators ALL join in on bullying, some even state openly they have an agenda on training methods and will help target "undesirables". They went from banning shock collar discussions to prong collar discussions, then when they'd banned all those posters started on choke chains and then even half check chains. I mentioned choke chains in a post and didn't call them evil and dangerous, next thing my post gets deleted for "supporting the use of choke chains" and I'm promptly informed I'm obviously not a dog lover and am not welcome. Huh? My dog wears a flat leather collar, all I said was I think they're seriously over reacting to choke chains and *poof* off goes the post. Followed of course by a fair amount of name calling and bullying...including from Azz himself and the moderators. The trolls run the show on Dogsey.....they have a word for the posters on that site...biggots, and more accurately, self riteous tards!!!!