Make Your Own Jeans www.makeyourownjeans.com Review

Guest's review of Make Your Own Jeans www.makeyourownjeans.com

Make Your Own Jeans www.makeyourownjeans.com

“I bought a linen case for a beach wedding party. I was...”

Written on: 20/11/2010

I bought a linen case for a beach wedding party. I was rattling, real, happy with quality, the cut of meat and fit (just as we had ranked), service (my original coloring material option was unavailable but communication about other options very professional) and invent pitch time (got considerably before it was required.

My greatest compliment was that partner was real impressed! I will confidently buy other points and will continue to advertise your byplay. I have told all my colleagues and friends! I will also order few more pair soon. Thinking to buy for my brothers too.

Kopper's Comment

Written on: 18/12/2010

I found this review not helpful because... the reviewer's English is so bad that it doesn't make sense. "Meat"? Come on.

Nancyl's Comment

Written on: 03/01/2012

It's really odd that ALL of these reviews on this company have either been (1) star or (5). Now really, which do you believe? THIS ONE MAKES NO SENSE.