La Tasca Review

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Guest's review of La Tasca

“My partner and I chose the £12 for 2 lunch deal. Lets...”

Written on: 20/11/2010

My partner and I chose the £12 for 2 lunch deal. Lets just say I would not even give this food to my dog. We had 5 selections of Tapas. Everything was heated in a microwave it was not done fresh.The worst of it was the so called Chorizos floating in red wine. The chorizos were inedible we both had a piece and quicly put this dish to the side i could not even swallow it. They were definately not spanish! The chicken and mushrooms were re-heated and luke warm though the taste wasnt too bad. We received the same salad that went out accidently to the people sitting next to us who also happened to receive 2 extra dishes from our order which they just gave to them and wrote off! The crispy squid was soggy squid from a packet at Asdas no doubt and microwaved! The chicken wings were days old and were hairy and a little green on the inside! Needless to say we left all the dishes on the table and decided to just leave the place, when paying we were not even asked how the meal was and they did not even use the till to get change! Sounds a bit dodgy to me..... This place is the absolute pits and as a food lover though not any kind of #Expert# this really demoralised my day so warning do not eat here please....

• Under £5

Average cost per head

• First time

How often do you eat here?

• Quiet/Refined

Atmosphere

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

• La Tasca

Restaurant name & location

Leisuredaily's Comment

Written on: 05/09/2011

Chorizo in red wine (yes, floating), is typically Spanish, so it is authentic.