Experian Credit Report www.experian.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Experian Credit Report www.experian.co.uk

“If I could give company 0 stars then I would! ”

Written on: 17/11/2010

If I could give company 0 stars then I would!

I signed up for a 'free' credit report which i planned to cancel within the month so I did not have to give them any money. Two days later I saw that 5.95 had been taken from my account. I know I made VERY sure I did not click the button that said 'pay 5.95 to see your credit score'
So I rang up and was told that I must have or I checked the box when i signed up that said 'view your credit score' If I did this it was not clear you had to pay. I said to the rude man on the phone that it was very unclear that you had to pay for this and that I would like a refund, he refused and told me I should've been more careful when I looked.

If you use any other website where money is being debited you always get some sort of warning or confirmation that you are doing so. Apparently credit experian do not need to do that.

Has anyone else been succesful with getting a refund? I think its disgusting that you have to pay to see your own credit score and information! And credit experian are very sneaky, rude people.

Avoid at all costs.