New Harp Inn, Hereford, Herefordshire Review

From 1 review
  • Quality of service

• Quality of food

Guest's review of New Harp Inn, Hereford, Herefordshire

“Very Quaint Old Fashioned Country Pub in Rural...”

Written on: 16/11/2010

Very Quaint Old Fashioned Country Pub in Rural Herefordshire in the picture postcard village of Hoarwithy, Run by a young couple Belinda & Adrian (he is the chef) My self and my Wife eat here regularly, there is nothing prenticious about this Pub, always a friendly welcome and a chat, and my Dog is equally welcomed, service first class, good beer 2 to 4 real ales available and also peroni on Draught. The food is pure quality my favourite is the Fish Pie takes 25 minutes normally, but you expect to wait for quality, my wife likee the fish & chips, Homemade chips and real battered fish, we have also had steak here and that is very good also, the starters are things like tapas and camemberts, desserts are really nice, sticky toffee pudding and blackberry brullee are my favourites.

Sometimes we also eat here with their other menu (the locals) simple Main courses approx 8.25 in price They call it midweek madness.

I call it great

• Seafood

Food Type

• Under £5

Average cost per head

• Once a month

How often do you eat here?

• Casual