Fordbank Livery & Equicentre, Johnstone, Renfrewshire Review

Guest's review of Fordbank Livery & Equicentre, Johnstone, Renfrewshire

“I have a 14 year old daughter who has been at this...”

Written on: 15/11/2010

I have a 14 year old daughter who has been at this yard for 4 years and can hand-on-heart state that you could not find a better run or supervised yard. My daughter has gone from not wanting to leave my side (due to death of her father) to attending pony days and pony camps every year. She has made a lot of new friends and is a totally different girl from when we first moved our horses (2 off) to this yard. This is due to the encouragement, support and friendliness of the staff/owner at Fordbank who do everything they can, even when they are not working, to ensure that children, and adults alike, receive the best service and assistance they can provide. My daughter now competes at show jumping competitions with her horse and this is due to the excellent level of tuition which she has received at Fordbank. All in all, Fordbank is an excellent yard and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to have anything to do with horses - you wont find a better place (I wouldn't have moved my horses here and have my daughter at the yard if there were any problems. Four years down the line speaks volumes in itself)

Kariannia's Comment

Written on: 15/11/2010

I found this review very helpful because...
<br/>
<br/>it gives a good account of the yard

Emmaj0315's Comment

Written on: 26/03/2011

I found this very helpfull because it is all factuall with no lias or exageration!