Zen Internet www.zen.co.uk Review

• Reliability

• Speed Consistency

sausagecreature's review of Zen Internet www.zen.co.uk

“I work in the software and telecomms business, and am...”

Written on: 13/11/2010 by sausagecreature (2 reviews written)

I work in the software and telecomms business, and am sorry to say Ive set up some of the broadband systems that get slated. My technical friends, colleagues and familly almost all use Zen and have since 2003 (i think). It got recommended by two freinds, and just snowballed amomngst the people I know.

Amongst ALL of us, we probably have the equivalent of 50 years of contract time with Zen, and we can only come up with less than 10 minutes between us all when the connection wasnt available. In 7 years mine went down for about less than a few minutes.

Not once did I queue for customer service. I never got routed to a voicemenu system, I always got a human voice on the end of the phone, they 99% of the time knew what I was on about, and what to do about, and would resolve it quickly.

In short, they are the ONLY telecomms company I have ever dealt with that didnt feel like I was rubbing my nose on a rusty cheese grater. Zen are great, and I cannot understand some of the nagative expereiences people are reporting - for exammple the additional usege wizard worked every time.

Ive just returned to the UK and will probably sign up with Zen if they can do it quickly enough - new property and not even a BT line yet though.

STRONGLY RECOMMNDED.