La Redoute www.redoute.co.uk Review

Guest's review of La Redoute www.redoute.co.uk

“I have ordered from la redoute before without any...”

Written on: 12/11/2010

I have ordered from la redoute before without any problems. Unfortunately, this time it all went horribly wrong. Firstly, they managed to deliver to an address I have not lived at for 5 years. This is despite the fact that they have delivered to my current address before and I had checked that the address on the account was correct before ordering. After much complaining they agreed to refund me and I cancelled my order. Then a few weeks later I received an email telling me that my order had been dipatched, they have not charged my card again but seem to have opened up a credit account for me which I didn't ask for. Anyway, as it happens it was a nice sweater and I decided to keep it. Then when I washed it as per the instructions on the label, it shrank to the size of baby clothes! I just hope they cancel the charges when I return it.

They've really gone downhill, poor quality clothing and poor customer service, I would not them again.

• Sweater, £29