Skates - www.skates.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Skates - www.skates.co.uk

“We placed this order late Tuesday night for an item...”

Written on: 12/11/2010

We placed this order late Tuesday night for an item that the website stated was available for next day delivery. Clearly, we could not ring but

instead added a note to the order saying it was a imminent birthday present. I followed this up with email Wednesday morning - which they never

replied to and with a telephone call Thursday morning which they never

answered (I left a message but they didn't respond to this either).

Finally I managed to get through Thursday afternoon only to be told

the item was out of stock - but they hadn't bothered letting me know. the

lady I spoke to assured me that a replacement would be sent that day on next day delivery to arrive today - my son's birthday. I have now discovered that this is not the case and it is not even due for delivery until Monday.

So all in all, they are advertising stock for next day delivery that doesn't exist, they don't read your orders,they don't answer the phone, they don't reply to emails or return calls and when they can't fulfil orders, they don't even bother to let the customer know. Finally, they make promises and assurance that they don't bother sticking to.

Obviously I have yet to see the product so cannot comment on that but I

think the service is entirely lacking as is the communication and customer

service. All in all, I did not realise that such poorly managed companies

were still in existence. Needless to say, I would never order from them again or recommend them.

• inline skates £40