Progressive Recruitment Specialists - www.progressive.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Progressive Recruitment Specialists - www.progressive.co.uk

“As a seasoned Project Manager who has dealt with...”

Written on: 12/11/2010

As a seasoned Project Manager who has dealt with Recruitment Companies both as a client and as a candidate, I have to admit that I disagree with alot of the reviews posted.

Ive "engaged" a few "cowboy" recruitment companies in my time, who promise the world but rarely deliver - Progressive have never fallen into this category.

They always outline a process from the get-go and follow it until a placement is made - listening to what I want and reacting to it accordingly.

Even when not working on roles for me, they have listened to my needs and been proactive with excellent candidates who are new to the market or from a personal point of view, roles that will suit my own skill-set.

What Ive been most impressed with (which probably contradicts alot of the previous posts) is Progressive's aftercare. As a client, ive never had any problem with retention of staff in the rebate period and as a candidate, ive always been paid in a prompt fashion.

I would (and have done previously) recommended Progressive to friends in the business and would continue to do so.

Christopher Williams.