Tracfone - www.tracfone.com Review

• Signal Coverage

Internalmodem's review of Tracfone - www.tracfone.com

“I have an iphone for my everyday go-about-business...”

Written on: 11/11/2010 by Internalmodem (1 review written)

I have an iphone for my everyday go-about-business life. It helps me mostly with the emails, and other connections I have to sustain when doing business outside the city. Unfortunately going out of the city's perimeter does render my AT&T coverage a little manky. So I got a basic tracfone with renowned signal (lg220) to compensate for any time I'd ever lose coverage.

The whole business of getting a tracfone has however left me thinking about the plan, and contract I currently have for my iphone. It's a whole lot cheaper minute for minute, and it has better coverage (if choosing the CDMA network), and believe it or not, but talking on the tracfone is easier, and a whole lot better. It cannot replace the tool that is my iphone, but at least when I look at the little lg it fills me with a sense of ease - there's a no worries phone, and plan.

• 0 - 6 Months

Time with Network

• Signal Coverage

Verulakiss's Response to Internalmodem's Review

Written on: 13/01/2011

I found this review very helpful because...
<br/>It makes a lot of fuss of the actual types of network involved with tracfone. It's fine and well saying they have the best nationwide coverage, but what people neglect to say, is that their coverage is a combination of both the GSM, and the CDMA networks. If you choose the phone on the wrong network, no matter where you are you're going to have a bad experience.