European Destinations, www.europeandestinations.com Review

Guest's review of European Destinations, www.europeandestinations.com

“I don't doubt that people have had great vacations...”

Written on: 10/11/2010

I don't doubt that people have had great vacations using Europeandestination's services. I can only speak for myself and say that my dealings with them were a nightmare. Our honeymoon was canceled due to the volcano ash clouds that grounded many flights. I've been dealing with them for 6 months to get all my money back (or as much as I can get back). There were tons of e-mails I sent that were never even replied to. I will end up losing about $800 of my trip and to this moment they've never given me a complete breakdown of how they arrived at that number. Next time I will build my own vacation trip or deal with a travel agency. Just be smart. If you still want to deal with them do so at your own risk, I know I never will again. PS - Do your research. This company has had many issues such as mine. The BBB has records of complaints. Unfortunately not even the BBB was able to help me. Good luck.

Eddest.'s Comment

Written on: 28/03/2013

Dear Sir or Madame,

We are very sorry the attention you received was not as you expected. When these situations happen we need to stick with the airline’s / suppliers policies. We understand it is not your fault that is why we offer Insurance coverage to our clients. We are now offering a coverage where you can cancel anytime for any reason and get a full refund.

We are also working on improving our customer service by training our agents daily. This way we are sure we are giving our clients the attention they deserve.

Again, we apologize for all the inconveniences, we hope you can give us another chance to provide a flawless vacation in the future.

Best regards,
EuropeanDestinations.com

Eddest.'s Comment

Written on: 01/04/2013

Dear Sir or Madame,

We are very sorry the attention you received was not as you expected. When these situations happen we need to stick on the airline’s and suppliers policies, we understand it is not your fault that is why we offer Insurance coverage to our clients. Now we have a coverage where you can cancel anytime and get full refund.

We are also working on improving our customer service by training our agents constantly so we can give our clients the attention they deserve.

Again, we apologize for all the inconveniences, we hope you can give us another chance to make business with you in the future.

Best regards,