Vision motorsport-www.rally-driving-days.co.uk Review

• Facilities

just me being honest's review of Vision motorsport-www.rally-driving-days.co.uk

“Did porche 911 thrill experience. Well what can I say...”

Written on: 09/11/2010 by just me being honest (1 review written)

Did porche 911 thrill experience. Well what can I say keep your money in your pocket. The car was a bag of poo. 1st gear didnt even work. The circuit would be more suited to go carts or mini motos. Its tiny less than a mile long. Each lap takes less than 2 minutes. I did 8 laps so 16 minutes total for £130...Wasnt allowed to give the car any stick, the braking markers are sooo way out. I was told to break at the point of these markers but had to come off the brakes or would have actually stopped before even getting to the corners. What a load of rubbish...A real shame as its been my dream to drive a 911 for so long and having finally done it I wish i'd just kept it as a dream...well dissapointed

• Facilities

Guest's Response to just me being honest's Review

Written on: 21/01/2012

go to a porsche dealer and tell them you want to buy one. you will have much more fun on the test drive!