Naturediet Pet Foods Review

Guest's review of Naturediet Pet Foods

“Positively dangerous. I am no longer prepared to risk...”

Written on: 08/11/2010

Positively dangerous. I am no longer prepared to risk my pet's safety by feeding petfood which has the potential to make her seriously ill. I used to be a massive Naturediet fan. The ingredients are 100% trustworthy & my dog thrived on this food. So why the 2 stars & "dangerous" label? I have lost count of the number of "blown" trays of rancid food I have ended up with. Despite storing them correctly, I find that all too often, within 48 hrs of purchase, I will come across at least one potentially lethal, rancid tray. I have now had one too many near misses with my dog & this food to risk feeding her it again. When I contacted the manufacturers of Naturediet, they admitted that this is due to their packaging seals coming apart in transit & air getting inside. IF THEY KNOW ABOUT IT, WHY HAVEN'T THEY FIXED IT??? Outrageous. I have now switched my dog to Wainrights.