La Redoute www.redoute.co.uk Review

Guest's review of La Redoute www.redoute.co.uk

“The coat arrived on time and looked good, but because...”

Written on: 07/11/2010

The coat arrived on time and looked good, but because of vanity sizing it was too big for me (La Redoute 8 is ASOS 10). So began the long and hard process of exchanging/returning it. After emailing the customer service only to receive no reply I called and called the customer service and finally got through. The British woman (apparently older) was very inefficient: after having trouble with the credit card I told her to cancel the exchange and that I'd just return the the coat via courier. She failed to cancel the standing order for the exchange AND the courier never arrived to collect the coat. So I called them again after 5 days and the GOOD NEWS to me and everybody else is that apparently they have a new customer service team: when you call they answer quickly and know what they're doing. I got everything sorted out which is a huge relief. So consider this when reading the old bad reviews!

• Winter coat, £70