TFT Accoustics TFTA-2101-2V1 Review

• Sound Quality

• Comfort Level

twindine's review of TFT Accoustics TFTA-2101-2V1

TFT Accoustics TFTA-2101-2V1

“I'd never heard of this brand before but was intrigued...”

Written on: 03/11/2010 by twindine (2 reviews written)

I'd never heard of this brand before but was intrigued by the promotion of the product which stated they used a new technology called thin film. The promotion stated that these earphones would provide a hearing experience like nothing I'd ever heard before. Pretty big promises! There are fancy graphs on the manufacturers website comparing the TFT to other major brands and, to be honest, I didn't really believe they could be that good at the price these were selling at. Well, I took a chance and paid my £50 to Amazon and waited. When they arrived the packaging was pretty unimpressive (not the type of thing you'd expect to find in the shops). However, once out of the box and in my ears...awesome (as stated on the website). The clarity compared to my old standard earphones was like chalk and cheese. I've used them with all types of music and really can't praise them enough. Even at loud volumes the clarity if really good and distortion minimal. I wonder what the £100 set are like as these cheaper ones are great? A few of my friends have also tried them and everyone seems to agree (once you have the correct sized earbuds on them). I took a gamble and I think its paid of (well, I could have always returned them to Amazon and got my money back if they were rubbish!).

• Sound Quality