iCandy Peach Review

KateMorgan105's review of iCandy Peach

iCandy Peach

“I bought the icandy Peach for my daughter who is now 4...”

Written on: 02/11/2010 by KateMorgan105 (1 review written)

I bought the icandy Peach for my daughter who is now 4 months old and we love it!! It was the only pram on the market that fitted my long list of criteria which included having a carrycot sutable for overnight sleeping, a frame that is easy to collapse, a large shopping basket, a forward and rear facing stroller, suitability for an isofix Maxi-Cosi car seat, tires that could not puncture and easy to convert into a twin pram for our second child. I have read that many find the carrycot very small and they found that their baby out grew it extremely quickly, however my daughter was almost 9 lbs and taller than average at birth and I am confident that we will get to 6 months before having to use that stroller seat (as recommended by the british saftey standards). The only two negatives I can think of is that the frame does scratch easily and that the basket is a little hard to access when the carrycot is attached. All in all though I am extremely happy with this purchase and even though the price tag was a little high I think it was well worth the money.

• Travel Systems