Written on: 01/11/2010
The entire experience was appalling and not wanting to write an essay, I shall briefly explain it:
- THE SWIMMING POOL. No toilet paper, rotten, filthy, dangerous, broken lockers, cobwebs, dust, general cleanliness and hygiene of area is not healthy, broken disabled toilet lock which is covered in splintering wood, bars on the slides that the children use to swing off are corroded metal, with sharp holes in, the swimming pool is littered with flies. The showers are filthy. The jacussi and some showers are broken. According to staff the Jacuzzi has been broken foir weeks and no attempt has been made to fix it). A chemicals cupboard which signs read "keep locked at all times" is open on the two times that I dare to visit.
- OUR CARAVAN. Childs bedroom window is broken ajar upon arrival (later fixed) after moving caravans to find our upgrade was half the size, the "deluxe/exclusive" caravan is stain ridden, this cannot be rectified with staff as they say will leave caravan damp the whole time and so need to wait till the end of the season, crocks and cutlery dirty, dirty ceilings and the bedroom lamp is a fire hazard.
- BARS/RESTAURANTS. Generally lacking in toilet paper and hand soap. One night in capons there was neither, just a wet floor, which my child slipped on. No staff cleaning tables or taking glasses away from the dirty tables in Bugsy's. one night there was even no 'blue-roll'. I also spent most of my time queuing (upto 20 mins) for food/drink. The sides were dirty at opening time in Capones.
- MAIN RECEPTION AREAS - No cleaner, as the dust ridden tables display.
- GENERAL STAFF ATTITUDE. I was consistently told by staff that lack of supply, things being broken, understaffed etc was because it was 'end of season'. It's a pity your prices don't reflect that. Staff were generally demotivated and frustrated.
We left utterly disgusted and disappointed. Having visited Haven Wales etc this was a dreadful experience and one I wouldn't wish on anyone. It was certainly not as described in brochures and not what I had paid for. I also lost prescious holiday with work for something that was NOT A HOLIDAY.
As rated by our community of reviewers
" DO NOT STAY HERE! " Read More
" Ownership " Read More
" Not for us " Read More
" If you are thinking of buying a static home here! DONT!! " Read More
" Ups & downs owners " Read More