Your Egypt Tours www.youregypttours.com Review

Guest's review of Your Egypt Tours www.youregypttours.com

“If you want to be completely taken care of, I suggest...”

Written on: 29/10/2010

If you want to be completely taken care of, I suggest Adel Abuelnaga of Your Egypt Tours http://www.youregypttours.com/egypt-tours/. He responded immediately to my emails and quieted all my fears about touring Egypt. He took wonderful care of my 86-year old mother and made every effort to make sure she was comfortable. We were on a cruise and Adel arranged everything from our flights to and from Luxor to Cairo. We were never alone, someone met us every step of the way. Adel was a wonderful, knowledgeable guide who spoke perfect English and was a gentleman. He met our every request and kept persistent salespeople away and made sure we were always safe. His vehicles are great and even have TV screens in them. He employs excellent drivers. While in Cairo, he took us to a wonderful "local" Egyptian restaurant and ordered the best baba ganoush, hummus, hot-out-of-the-oven pita bread I've ever eaten. We were very happy with him and couldn't recommend him more highly. To top everything off, his rates were significantly less than the cruise ship rates.

Have you booked through this tour operator before?