Debt Advisory Line - www.debtadvisoryline.co.uk Review

jane2121's review of Debt Advisory Line - www.debtadvisoryline.co.uk

“I have been with Debt Advisory line for just over 6...”

Written on: 28/10/2010 by jane2121 (1 review written)

I have been with Debt Advisory line for just over 6 months, and have my own Personal Manager Vicky Hewitt which helps a lot as you don't have to go over the same things to some one new every time you get in touch.

I like the fact that even though its my debt and all ways will be , i don't feel alone and some one is helping me manage my debt.I feel that at this moment in time Debt Advisory Line and Vicky Hewitt are my best option,

and are doing a very good job.

We do have a problem with the phone line but that's my line i think,after a quick e-mail we are all ways back on track.

They have been very good and all ways explained every thing to me thank you. Jane Turland.

Elaineb55's Response to jane2121's Review

Written on: 20/02/2011

I found this review very helpful because..Ihad a phone call from them and i have sighned up they have made me feeling very positive about my debt. The reviews have been very helpful..