Adios Review

Guest's review of Adios

Adios

“DONT TAKE ADIOS! it ruined my whole routine! i was on...”

Written on: 28/10/2010

DONT TAKE ADIOS! it ruined my whole routine! i was on the way to a size 6 and i decided to speed things up with Adios but wrong freaking decision. At the time adios was great IT made me loose more weight faster and i reached my size 6 goal so i stopped taking them but carried on with my diet and exercise routine because i didnt want to gain more wieght.BUT No mater what i did, how much exrcise and water i drank i was putting on LOADS of weight and i didnt notice until my newly bought size 6 skinny jenes wouldnt fit then i weighed myself and found i had put on 5 pounds over the course of 8 days!! ADIOS WORKS WHILST YOUR TAKING THE PILLS BUT STOP FOR ONLY ONE WEEK AND BOOM YOUR A FATTY EGEN! Better to do it alone i think- do 4 10 min everyday and eat 6 SMALL meals during the day. This has more recently brought me down to a size 4 from a size 10/12 after one year of doing it. Its the best diet and its so simple!

Clare125's Comment

Written on: 10/11/2010

I dont think the pills are supposed to help you come anerexic, they are supposed to be help for bigger people to lose weight. Size 4??? no wonder you stopped losing the weight, dont sound like you have any more to lose.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 27/05/2011

When you say you eat 6 small meals what sort of food do u eat?
Is it mainly healthy food also do 4-10 mins of what? A day
Im about a size 6 on the way to an 8 but would like to shift weight off my belly and bum x

Guest's Comment

Written on: 27/05/2011

When you say you eat 6 small meals what sort of food do u eat?
Is it mainly healthy food also do 4-10 mins of what? A day