Millys Kitchen Store www.millyskitchenstore.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Millys Kitchen Store www.millyskitchenstore.co.uk

“Was very pleased to find an item that I wanted (Tojiro...”

Written on: 27/10/2010

Was very pleased to find an item that I wanted (Tojiro Eco 27cm slicing knife) at a very reasonable "sale" price, and with free delivery to boot. Placed order immediately. 6 Days later and my order is still in the "pending" process. Upon telephoning their customer service rep, who was very helpful, I discover that the item I have ordered is not in stock. Not having an indicator either on the website or an email notification is shocking form, especially as you would expect an item on "sale" to at least be on premises for fast shipment. It would not have put me off purchasing the item had I known this was so, and I would have waited, but this simple error has left me contemplating cancellation and means that Millys will not be having my custom again, nor will I be recommending to others. However, the company has the good sense to not charge until items are dispatched, so at the very least I'm not down £60 for nothing. Sort it out and you're onto a winner. Until then, still without my item, I score them 1, and that is only for the helpfulness of the rep.

• Tojiro 27cm slicer