Discount Cosmetics www.discount-cosmetics.net Review

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Guest's review of Discount Cosmetics www.discount-cosmetics.net

“Please DO NOT shop here.I bought a Benefit Boi-ing...”

Written on: 27/10/2010

Please DO NOT shop here.I bought a Benefit Boi-ing concealer which looked differently packaged from others that I have purchased.

I contacted them about this and discount-cosmetics.net said to return it to France recorded delivery which cost me £5.56 and they will send it to Benefit to be tested. They did not do this. I contacted Benefit myself and they confirmed that they had not received the item for testing and did not have an association with Discount Cosmetics. This was 6 weeks ago, they are ignoring my emails now, I have had no refund of the item or return postage which they promised and no product!!!

I have had to contact the European Consumer Advice about this and is definately the worst buying experience I have ever had online.

I am £18 out of pocket and still furious about the service they give (or do not give, should I say)

• Not Set! Not Set!

Branch Visited

• make up £20

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Roshee24's Comment

Written on: 03/08/2011

So sorry to hear about it. I made the worst mistake of my life the day I ordered from this website. I placed my order on 12th July, 2011, haven't received anything so far. Tried contacting through emails, got lame excuses in return only when I mentioned reporting her (Louise) to the European Police, European Ombudsman. Told me that my order was sent out on the 14th July and she has the post office slip to prove it and that an automatic dispatch email goes out to the buyer. Never received any dispatch email. Asked Louise to send it again to me as I was desperate to see any proof of my order sent out to me. Never replied to the actual request or sent me the dispatch email. Rang her twice never got a reply, went straight to her French recorded massage.