Jacamo - www.jacamo.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Jacamo - www.jacamo.co.uk

“STAY AWAY FROM JACAMO!! ”

Written on: 25/10/2010

STAY AWAY FROM JACAMO!!

I have never been so discusted. This company is a complete and utter shambles and a waste of anybodys time. Nobody has any idea whats going on and the customer service is quite franky a massive joke! Im sure a group of monkeys could be more helpful!!

I purchased a pair of jeans from Jacamo, I was informed to purchase a size 54' waist, based on there 'size guide', eventhough I am used to 40'!!

I took the risk and went with what I knew and the next day I recieved a brilliant pair of jeans... Brilliant they may had been, but 2 sizes too big. I am not unreasonable so I called the customer support line (@ 10p/min) to be greeted by a very nice customer service member who re-ordered the pair, refunded the postage (£3.99) and arranged a collection for the other pair.

I waited all day for the new pair to arrive and decided when it got to 17:00, to give them a call. I was greeted by a human robot who had great delight in telling me my re-order had been cancelled because payment hadnt been taken. Now if this person had any brain cells they would have realised that you dont send out the wrong item and expect the customer to pay again for a re-placement... Well in this case the monkeys at Jacamo find it quite acceptable to do just this!

I have now been waiting well over a week for this to be sorted out and and I may seem like a one off but this has happened to allot of people who order through this joke of a company... http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=36702169

• Jeans £20