Experian Credit Report www.experian.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Experian Credit Report www.experian.co.uk

“Me and my wife both used Credit expert's free service...”

Written on: 23/10/2010

Me and my wife both used Credit expert's free service only to find a few months later we were being charged £6.99 a month for a free service we used once, cancelled by phone ok but now get almost daily E-mails trying to get us back into scheme including the occaisional one that suggests our rating may have changed (which it has not) and we should check it out, resulting in more payments to them!! even got one suggesting we applied for a loan which we have not, surely this is scare moungering designed to get more money from us as we have to pay at least one £6.99 (and have) to find out all is well. LEAVE WELL ALONE TO NOT GO NEAR THEY WILL S C A M YOU OR AT LEAST TRY VERY HARD TO.

• Credit Report

Service Type

Lbj's Comment

Written on: 10/03/2011

I found this review helpful because...I have been trying without success to log on to this system for an hour or so, it is a useless site which puts up untrue messages, mucks about, and in the light of your review, I won't bother.