Best Travel Store www.bt-store.com Review

KRS1946's review of Best Travel Store www.bt-store.com

“Working with Best Travel Store was a great experience....”

Written on: 21/10/2010 by KRS1946 (1 review written)

Working with Best Travel Store was a great experience. The low price drew us to them and the excellent customer service made us confident about our air travel arrangements. The arrangements were just as promised by BT and went very smoothly. At first I didn't actually understand how BT worked, but the customer service understood my perplexity and gave me information in a way that was individualized for my concerns. Then I recognized that the online airfare was based on availabilty when BT actually booked our flights, which they did as soon as I confirmed. Because it was clear to me, I was prepared to learn that the airline had changed their fare or filled the seat--which did not happen in my case. This was very important because I had read reviews that were more extreme than usual--some travelers were very positive and some were very negative. I came to recognize that the disgruntled reviewers did not appear to understand how the BT method worked. I did have one phone conversation with a person who was on the frosty side, but it seemed to me that it was because she was expecting the possibility of verbal abuse from an irate customer. Since I wasn't irate but only confused, she then relaxed and was very kind and helpful. All the email communication in response to my questions was clear and helpful. I recommend Best Travel Store highly and I commend all their staff for their helpfulness. I plan to book with them for my next trip.

Have you booked through this tour operator before?