Gems TV Review

Guest's review of Gems TV

“Awful - would never order again. Some of the products...”

Written on: 21/10/2010

Awful - would never order again. Some of the products I've bought were satisfactory for the money but their customer service is terrible. I've sent so many emails and they are never answered adequately. The last email I sent I asked 2 questions - none were answered. In fact all I got was 'I've passed this to our IT Department'. So my 2 questions are still outstanding. They take forever to credit back items you've returned - don't shop with them. I would recommend The Jewellery Channel instead - quality is far superior and their Customer Service is excellent.

• Shopping

Channel Type

Peony's Comment

Written on: 25/03/2011

I found this review very helpful because I've had similar experiences with the customer service, which is not very good at all. I find they don't reply properly to your emails, like they are not reading them, and one thing I really was put off with, was that after being taken over by the 'new' company last year in July I think it was, they then classed me as new customer and I was only allowed to hold 2-3 items at any one time in my basket, and only allowed to buy 2-3 items at a time.
<br/>
<br/>My husband said this was a 'restrictive' selling practice. Emailing them, the staff refused to accept I was an established customer and I got subjected to some awful treatment, including rudeness on the part of one.