iCandy Apple Review

Guest's review of iCandy Apple

iCandy Apple

“Shocking quality, poorly made product with appaling...”

Written on: 21/10/2010

Shocking quality, poorly made product with appaling customer service. If this is what we should expect from a british made product then I for one, and I suspect many others will be turning to 'foriegn competitors' as previously mentioned!!!!!!!

Icandy do not deal with you direct and refuse to resolve problems. After only a few months the chasis creaks and stearing vears off to one side leaving you pushing a pram which feels unstable. Hood on stroller hardly offers any shade to the baby (the parasol is worse than useless, flys off in slightest breeze even with the extra secure clasp they will flog you).

Any repairs faults will be deamed not to be manufacturing ones (by icandy!!) - and you will be left to pick up a heavy bill or a pram you cant use which is potentially unsafe!!!

Totally unhappy with my purchase and will be buying new one after six months - when bought I believed I would have at least two years use out of it.

• 3 in 1