Air Asia Review

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

Guest's review of Air Asia

“I have flown several times from Melb to KL return over...”

Written on: 21/10/2010

I have flown several times from Melb to KL return over the last 2 years with discount airfares...unbelievable value... paying $AUS250 to $350 RETURN! . The flights have always been on time, planes clean, my only concern is that the staff seem to be a little indifferent to safety issues. For instance on my last flight back to Melb in Feb 2010, the fellow next to me had a large parcel on his lap as we were preparing to take off and had his seat belt undone, which was not noticed by various staff checking passengers prior to take off. It was up to me to tell him to put the parcel under the seat in front and do up his seat belt! A little worrying.

The newer seats in the long haul aircraft are now MUCH more comfortable than the old non reclining ones.

I have also flown on many internal flights and have found all staff on these flights very professional and approachable, and the airline departing with minimal delays.

Without Air Asia I would not have had the chance to explore Asia, as larger carrier airfares are generally too expensive. I am certainly willing to go without the extra frills and save money..on a safe airline.

• 2010