LighterLife - www.lighterlife.co.uk Review

Guest's review of LighterLife - www.lighterlife.co.uk

“What a load of rubbish and that is me being polite, I...”

Written on: 20/10/2010

What a load of rubbish and that is me being polite, I took on this crazy diet (if you can call starving yourself a diet) over a year ago and initially the results were fab, I lost an amazing 5 stone in only a very short time, with that came terrible mood swings, sagging skin and breasts, constant hunger, smoking like a chimney, dizziness and general exhaustion! obviously I was thrilled with all the compliments so stuck at it until my lack of funds changed my direction, I then went into the 'management' of my weight! what a joke, eating a small piece of chicken breast once a day for a few weeks, then an odd carb resulting in me piling on lbs, then stone! I'm now miserable as sin, my body has gone into starvation mode and every calorie I consumes is stored as fat, My GP has recommended I eat a sensible diet with regular exercise to try and minimise the damage done by Lighter Life! Do NOT waste your money, and do NOT be brainwashed by these people, you want fast weight loss? there is no such thing! sensible eating with very little treats and plenty of exercise is the only way to lose weight permanently. Do not damage your body with this diet, sagging breasts and skin are permanent and I have found that all my weight gain (nearly 4 stone to be exact) is being distributed a lot differently from where I lost it from!