Prestige Cookware Review

Guest's review of Prestige Cookware

“I have had my Prestige Copper Bottomed Pans for 24...”

Written on: 20/10/2010

I have had my Prestige Copper Bottomed Pans for 24 years. Way back then I paid £75 for the set of 3. Everyone said I was crazy to pay so much just for pans, and I often wonder how much they have paid for pans and replacement pans since!! I am however having to replace them now as I had the pans with wooden handles as I thought that they looked better than the plain black (which were the same price), unfortunately back then they did not state dishwasher safe or not, and I could not have afforded such a thing, I have since bought one and the pans have been in and out on a daily basis for the past 9 years which has unfortunately had a detrimental effect on the handles. Other than this the pans are still in complete good working order. I have chosen my new set of Pans and they are in fact Prestige Anodized. I dislike non stick as it always starts to peal at some time, but the anodised ones are a really good alternative, if not better. I know that this wil be the last set of pans I will need to buy in my lifetime, as they now are dishwasher safe.