Braun Series 3 370 shaver Review

pg1954's review of Braun Series 3 370 shaver

Braun Series 3 370 shaver

“Bought this Braun series 3 370 3 months ago for a good...”

Written on: 19/10/2010 by pg1954 (12 reviews written)

Bought this Braun series 3 370 3 months ago for a good price of £65 from shavers.co.uk to replace my 2 previous Braun 4776, which were cheaper, but both of which had flimsy whisker trimmers that broke easily. However, I liked the closeness of the shave of the 4776, and decided to stay with Braun, so settled on the new 370 in the hope that it will prove more robust. Early signs are good. The shave is quite close, it holds a good charge - I shave quite slowly, yet it lasts about 9 days, and recharges quickly. The trimmer works well, and I am hoping will prove robust. It comes in a nice hard travel case - why do so many good manufacturers try to sell you a £100 piece of delicate kit in a sock which is useless when travelling? Handy that it can be rinsed under the tap. The floating foils seem ot flex nicely over the contours of my neck. And when I come to replace the foils, hopefully it will feel worth spending over £20 - I was never quite sure if it was worth spending £25 on new foils for a razor that cost £30!