Written on: 19/10/2010
DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT.... POISONOUS AND DANGEROUS
Within about an hour of using this flea treatment on my dog she started to foam at the mouth and then began vomiting.
After taking veterinary advice I have been told that this particular brand can be poisonous. However, there is no advanced warning or information on side effects on the packet. This product should be removed from sale immediately as it is dangerous.
As rated by real users
" Toxic poison... " Read More
Written by Bambilita
" Amazing stuff " Read More
" Should not be on sale " Read More
" Don`t use Bob Martin Flea Treatment for Cats " Read More
Written by Sallyflood
" Killbillpestcontrol got rid of the rats in my loft. " Read More