The Sports HQ www.thesportshq.com Review

Guest's review of The Sports HQ www.thesportshq.com

“I purchased this trolley together with scorecard...”

Written on: 18/10/2010

I purchased this trolley together with scorecard holder and 3 umbrellas on 30/9/2010 They phoned me to say credit card was refused so gave them another.Was assured that my opther credit card had not been charged. My delivery turned up 5 days later and then another delivery 10 days later. Checked my credit cards, they have both gone through Now I have 2 trolleys. I thought it was just a case of asking them to collect double order. Oh no , they maintain I ordered it twice in 20 minutes complete with extra umbrellas etc. I called and the girl said they would uplift in 2days and refund. 3 Phonecalls later no uplift, no refund. Got email this morning asking me to pay £30 return carraige for goods I did not order. They keep saying I ordered twice in 20 minutes. and will not refund until I pay for return goods I am still waiting an outcome after another 2 calls today. Never ,never order from this company unless you are prepared for months of dispute. What happened to customer service? I will now ask my credit card company to take up the dispute. Nothing wrong with the product , just terrible customer service.

• Stowamatic Golf Trolley