Soundsavers - Pre December 2010 Review

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

Guest's review of Soundsavers - Pre December 2010

Soundsavers - Pre December 2010

“Bought in May and after only 4 uses the speakers have...”

Written on: 15/10/2010

Bought in May and after only 4 uses the speakers have blown. Haven't replied to emails and phone number is unavailable. The website says after 90 days we have to pay to return them which would cost a fortune and looking at other reviews now don't want to send them back in case they never return them. Feel totally ripped off ...look elsewhere to buy. Companies like this should be prosecuted :(

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

• Intermediate

Reviewer's Musical Standard

Sandy Lillis's Comment

Written on: 27/11/2010

I am the new owner of www.soundsavers.com, and am genuinely sorry to hear you've experienced difficulties with a previous order from the site.
<br/>
<br/>The website www.soundsavers.com was previously operated by a company called Henry Bishop Management (Retail) Ltd, and was run by a management team in Lancaster. That company was placed into liquidation and stopped trading in June 2010.
<br/>
<br/>My partner (Scott Forrester) and I, have recently formed a new company called Soundsavers Limited, which has purchased the Soundsavers website as an asset. Soundsavers Limited has no connection whatsoever with Henry Bishop Management (Retail) Limited, and is not liable for the actions of Henry Bishop Management (Retail) Ltd, nor any debt the company may have incurred. Just to be clear, prior to entering negotiations to purchase the site, neither Scott nor I had any previous connection with Henry Bishop Management (Retail) Ltd.
<br/>
<br/>I fully appreciate these are frustrating times for those that have lost out due to the previous operator's company having been placed into liquidation. Whilst we are unable to refund money for items that did not arrive (please remember that Henry Bishop Management (Retail) Ltd took the money, not our company), we are happy to hear from you and hopefully we can point you in the right direction for reimbursement from your credit card company, PayPal, or Begbies Traynor (the liquidators acting for Henry Bishop Management (Retail) Ltd).
<br/>
<br/>Equally, if you have goods previously bought from the site that need to be returned due to fault, we'll happily try to assist via our chain of suppliers.
<br/>
<br/>The Soundsavers website has run for many years, and had a great reputation prior to the difficulties the previous operators ran into - it is this reputation and success that Scott and I are now hoping to restore. We aim to begin processing new orders from the beginning of December 2010.
<br/>
<br/>Once again, I'm sorry for what has clearly been a bad experience with the site for some of you, but if you have any further queries, or if there's anything more I can do to assist, please let me know.
<br/>Thanks,