Emma Roy, Edinburgh Review

Guest's review of Emma Roy, Edinburgh

“I initially travelled through to Edinburgh as Emma Roy...”

Written on: 14/10/2010

I initially travelled through to Edinburgh as Emma Roy had the dress I liked in my size in stock. The plan was to try it on and if I liked it I would order the dress in Glasgow where I live and work.

Like all good plans mines changed. The staff in Emma Roy were warm friendly and most of all honest, there is also expert dress makers on hand to give advice on wether your dress can be altered. The shop is also spotless and feels and looks like a wedding shop should (down stairs is pale cream with gorgeous dresses hanging for you to see, generous sized fitting rooms) After visiting a few of the glasgow stockists I decided that I liked the staff and service so much in Edinburgh I was willing to make the hour long train journey on several occasions to have my fittings. I just tried my dress on for the first time this week and look forward to my future fittings to make it the dress of my dreams :-)