Bairstow Eves - www.bairstoweves.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Bairstow Eves - www.bairstoweves.co.uk

“Truly a waste of time and didnt either bother to come...”

Written on: 14/10/2010

Truly a waste of time and didnt either bother to come round to give a valuation.

Last year we had decided to put our house on the market. As a first step, I rang round several local estate agents to get a sense of their valuations and fees. Unfortunately I contacted Bairstow Eves in Chadwell Heath firs. They weredownright hopeless.

In a nutshell, the phonecall went along the lines of ' I won't bother coming round to give you a detaile vaulation, I know now how much (based on type of house and location) it will be £xx (pretty low value). I only deal with people who are serious about putting their house on the market (me:depends on the valuation and service an estate agent can offer you surely). I won't coming round as we don't want to waste time as their are lots of people who are not serious at the moment. Look,the highest valuation you will get is xk, and even then it will depend on how messy your house is".

Suffice to say we didn't go with Bairstow Eves and managed to sell our house for 15K more than their maximum telephone 'valuation;.

Better luck next time chaps.

• Sell Property